Make A Gift
You can make a real difference to recruiting and retaining excellent students and faculty in the Arts and Sciences at Ohio State by considering a gift in one of the following six areas:
- Endowed chairs and professorships — margin-of-excellence funds required to attract and/or retain stellar faculty.
- Endowed scholarships and fellowships — a valuable tool to attract the best and brightest students and to retain them throughout their college career. Scholarships can be need-based, merit-based, or a combination of both.
- Endowed research funds — recognition and rewarding of exceptional efforts by our faculty and students in advancing new knowledge and discoveries.
- Facilities support — high-quality state-of-the-art facilities that encourage learning, teaching, and research innovation. Facilities have naming opportunities for various locations in the facility and often for the entire building. Costs vary with the size, needs, and complexity of each project.
- Named endowment funds — enduring memorials to the donor bearing the donor's name or designee. The fund is invested and the income used to provide support as designated by the donor and approved by the university.
- Dean's Innovation Fund — flexible unrestricted funds managed by the dean for emerging priorities as identified throughout the academic year.
For more detailed information on making a gift to the Arts and Sciences in one of the above areas, please contact one of the members of our development staff.