Communications Services Project Request
Please provide as many details as possible to clarify the needs and scope of your project, projects are reviewed weekly and assigned an asccomm project lead There is no charge for the services we offer, however your unit is responsible for all production costs.
Project Info and Timelines
Please review the project information, provided below, before submitting a project request. Please call or email us if you have any questions. For any of the projects, you will need to provide
- Primary Contact information for the single point of contact for this project. This contact is responsible for gathering assets and facilitating edits/reviews.
- Details describing the needs and scope of your project, such as a desired deadline; estimated budget, target audience and brief description.
We will be happy to meet with you to better determine your needs and develop a timeline for your Event.
Large pieces: 12 weeks, from assigned start date through delivery/mailing ie magazines/newsletters.
Smaller pieces: 8 weeks, from assigned start date through printing ie brochures, postcards, etc.
Examples of Print Media
Promotional Items / Advertising
2 weeks, from assigned start date through artwork delivery.
- You are to contact vendor and determine item size and/or Artwork specifications AND Coordinating production.
- Provide ASC Communications with copy and images (for advertising)
- You will Submit final artwork for Trademark and Licensing (T&L) approval (form will be provided)
Final artwork for promotional items and apparel must be approved by University Communications and Trademark and Licensing (T&L). If the artwork is not approved we will work to adjust designs.
e-invitations/announcements: 3 weeks, from assigned start date through delivery
e-newsletters: 6 weeks, from assigned start date through delivery
All lists will need to be gathered by the requesting unit.
We can provide set up assistance and templates for a unit-managed Mailchimp account.
Types of E-Communications
Social Media Development and Support
Timelines are more variable for social media as some items can be turned around quickly via an extended meeting between project contact and ASC project coordinator.
May vary greatly depending on what help is needed.
Type of Social Media Help
Website Development, Support and Usage
Timelines are dependent on current status of web production; as well as on needs and experience of all involved parties.
Vary greatly, again dependent on current status of web production; as well as on needs and experience of all involved parties.
Website Project Types
Website Creation; Support & Training; Website Audit; Consultation & Strategy; Content Development; Graphic Design (website design, banners, etc.); Other
Have you read the information and are ready to make a project request?