Workshops and Videos
Fellowship Writing in the Arts & Humanities: A Panel Discussion
An informal panel discussion featuring successful fellowship applicants and reviewers held on February 21, 2017. Panelists discussed their fellowship identification process and overall approach/strategy used to develop their project. They also addressed how they engaged with the sponsor, managed the writing/re-writing process, obtained internal/external peer review, prepared the budget, and worked with their department and college on funding requirements. A Q&A session from the audience is included at the end of the video.
- Nicholas Breyfogle, Department of History
- Gregory Jusdanis, Department of Classics
- Mytheli Sreenivas, Department of History
- Danielle Fosler-Lussier, School of Music
- Susan Williams (Moderator), Department of English
This event is co-sponsored by the College of Arts and Sciences and the Office of Research.