Undergraduate Student e-Newsletter
Stay informed and get involved in your college!
The first week of every month undergraduate students majoring in the arts and sciences receive an e-newsletter designed specifically for them. Topics include Arts and Sciences majors, new program offerings, academic opportunities that take place outside the classroom (research, study abroad, internships and service learning), arts and sciences student organizations, academic and need-based scholarships, scholarships and grants to support research and education abroad, opportunities to meet with college faculty, student events, resources and much more.
Be sure to check your email for the next issue.
2020 - 2021
2019 – 2020
2018 – 2019
2017 – 2018
2016 – 2017
- Volume 6 Issue 10 – April
- Volume 6 Issue 9 – March
- Volume 6 Issue 8 - February
- Volume 6 Issue 7 - January
- Volume 6 Issue 6 - Special Research and Study Abroad Edition
- Volume 6 Issue 5 – December
- Volume 6 Issue 4 - November
- Volume 6 Issue 3 - October
- Volume 6 Issue 2 - September
- Volume 6 Issue 1 - August
2015 – 2016
2014 – 2015
- Volume 4 Issue 11 - April
- Volume 4 Issue 10 - April
- Volume 4 Issue 9 - March
- Volume 4 Issue 8 - February
- Volume 4 Issue 7 - Special Scholarship Edition
- Volume 4 Issue 6 - January
- Volume 4 Issue 5 - December
- Volume 4 Issue 4 - November
- Volume 4 Issue 3 - October
- Volume 4 Issue 2 - September
- Volume 4 Issue 1 - August
2013 – 2014
2012 – 2013
2020 – 2021
The College of Arts and Sciences undergraduate e-newsletter is designed to inform undergraduate students and to encourage their engagement in college programs and opportunities. The newsletter focuses on content appropriate to a broad spectrum of majors within the college. In particular, this includes academic offerings, new majors and minors, arts and sciences student organizations, college scholarships and grants, resources, programs, and opportunities for research, study abroad, internships, and service learning.
The newsletter is published monthly during autumn and spring semesters. It is emailed to all Columbus campus students with a major in the arts and sciences (approximately 16,500+ students). It is also emailed to over 200 faculty and staff members including college advisors, undergraduate coordinators, departmental staff who support undergraduates, and university partners. In addition to direct emails, the newsletter is shared with the full college community via News & Updates. An archive of past issues may be found on the e-Newsletter Archives located above.
- For the publication date of August 21, content deadline is August 14
- For the publication date of September 10, content deadline is September 3
- For the publication date of October 1, content deadline is September 24
- For the publication date of November 5, content deadline is October 29
- For the publication date of December 2, content deadline is November 20
- For the publication date of January 14, content deadline is January 7
- For the publication date of February 4, content deadline is January 28
- For the publication date of March 4, content deadline is February 25
- For the publication date of April 1, content deadline is March 25
Send content suggestions to:
Ann Rottersman, Director of Student Programs
College of Arts and Sciences
We Want to Hear from You
College of Arts and Sciences administrators, faculty and staff would like to hear from you. Your feedback is important to us; please take a moment to share your thoughts.
- What are we doing well?
- What can we do better?
- What would you like to see in a future ASC e-Newsletter?