Undergraduate Student e-Newsletter
Stay informed and get involved in your college!
The first week of every month undergraduate students majoring in the arts and sciences receive an e-newsletter designed specifically for them. Topics include ASC majors, new program offerings, academic opportunities that take place outside the classroom (research, study abroad, internships and service learning), arts and sciences student organizations, academic and need-based scholarships, scholarships and grants to support research and study abroad, opportunities to meet with ASC faculty, student events, resources and much more.
Be sure to check your BuckeyeMail for the next issue.
2016 - 2017
2015 - 2016
2014 - 2015
Volume 4 Issue 11 - April
Volume 4 Issue 10 - April
Volume 4 Issue 9 - March
Volume 4 Issue 8 - February
Volume 4 Issue 7 - Special Scholarship Edition
Volume 4 Issue 6 - January
Volume 4 Issue 5 - December
Volume 4 Issue 4 - November
Volume 4 Issue 3 - October
Volume 4 Issue 2 - September
Volume 4 Issue 1 - August
2013 - 2014
2012 - 2013
2016 – 2017
The College of Arts and Sciences undergraduate e-newsletter is designed to inform undergraduate students and to encourage their engagement in college programs and opportunities. The newsletter focuses on content appropriate to a broad spectrum of majors within the college. In particular, this includes academic offerings, new majors and minors, arts and sciences student organizations, college scholarships and grants, resources, programs, and opportunities for research, study abroad, internships, and service learning.
The newsletter is published monthly during autumn and spring semesters. It is emailed to all Columbus campus students with a major in the arts and sciences (approximately 16,500+ students). It is also emailed to over 200 faculty and staff members including college advisors, undergraduate coordinators, departmental staff who support undergraduates, and university partners. In addition to direct emails, the newsletter is shared with the full college community via News & Updates. An archive of past issues may be found on the e-Newsletter Archives located above.
- For the Publication Date of August 24, Content Deadline is August 17
- For the Publication Date of September 1, Content Deadline is August 25
- For the Publication Date of October 6, Content Deadline is September 29
- For the Publication Date of November 3, Content Deadline is October 27
- For the Publication Date of December 1, Content Deadline is November 24
- For the Publication Date of January 12, Content Deadline is January 5
- For the Publication Date of February 2, Content Deadline is January 26
- For the Publication Date of March 2, Content Deadline is February 23
- For the Publication Date of April 6, Content Deadline is March 30
Send content suggestions to:
Ann Rottersman, Director of Student Programs
College of Arts and Sciences
We Want to Hear from You
College of Arts and Sciences administrators, faculty and staff would like to hear from you. Your feedback is important to us; please take a moment to share your thoughts.
- What are we doing well?
- What can we do better?
- What would you like to see in a future ASC e-Newsletter?