Advancement Student Ambassador Program
Become an Advancement Student Ambassador and work first-hand with the Executive Dean, alumni and donors. Ambassadors will help with events and tours for the Office of Advancement, the Executive Dean, Alumni and Donors. This program works in conjunction with the Arts and Sciences Alumni Society Board and the Dean's Advisory Committee. Build your network and have access to some of the College of Arts and Sciences most distinguished alumni.
- Volunteering at exclusive Arts and Sciences events
- Relationship with Arts and Sciences Alumni Society Board
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities on and off campus
- Building a student network
- Featured speakers at monthly meetings
- Access to alumni for networking and resource
- Opportunity for student philanthropy
Applications due by Jan. 31
Students will be notified in March if they have been selected.
For questions please contact Madeline Khurma.