The staff of the College of Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success are available to facilitate on-campus presentations for Arts and Sciences academic departments and student groups. To request a presentation, please carefully review the following policies and procedures and complete the form below. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Presentation Requirements and Policies
Requests for general presentations MUST be made at least 10 business days before your first date preference. Requests for tailored presentation topics must be made at least 15 business days before your first date preference.
- A minimum of 10 participants must attend; an RSVP list is required 2 business days in advance
- All workshops are to take place on campus during the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Generally not available; exceptions can be made pending staff availability with advance notice and a guarantee of 50 participants
- All event costs must be covered by your organization (e.g. catering, room reservation); there is no presenter fee.
- Your group must consist of at least 50% Arts and Sciences undergraduate majors