2019 OSU Graduate and Professional School Fair
This event is open to current Ohio State undergraduate students.
Option for Student Success Series credit
Date: November 6, 2019 - Wednesday
Time: 4:30-6 p.m.
Location: Performance Hall, 1st Floor of the Ohio Union
All Ohio State students are invited to come and learn:
- Why you should apply to Ohio State for graduate or professional school?
- What's involved in applying?
- What undergraduate courses and programs can help you prepare?
Admissions representatives from more than 20 Ohio State graduate and professional schools, pre-law and pre-health academic advisors and Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success will be available to answer your questions.
This event is an option for Student Success Series credit.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success
- College of Arts and Sciences Pre-Law and Pre-Health Advisors
- College of Dentistry
- College of Engineering
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- College of Optometry
- College of Pharmacy & PharmD Program
- College of Public Health
- College of Social Work
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Educational Studies
- Department of Teaching and Learning
- Fisher College of Business
- Graduate-level Teacher Licensure Programs
- Higher Education and Student Affairs Program
- John Glenn College of Public Affairs
- Knowlton School of Architecture
- Moritz College of Law
- Princeton Review
- School of Environment and Natural Resources
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Student Financial Aid