School of Music: Time and Change
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Time: 4 to 5 p.m.
Host: College of Arts and Sciences
Join the School of Music for a conversation about performing and learning during COVID-19, the promise of the Timashev Family Music Building, and exciting upcoming initiatives.
- Sadiyah Babatunde, BA Music, Vocal Performance '22, BSBA Marketing '22
- Scott A. Jones, Professor and Associate Director of Bands, School of Music
- Russel Mikkelson, Professor and Area Head of Conducting and Ensembles, School of Music
- Katherine Rohrer, Associate Professor and Area Head of Voice, School of Music
- Jocelyn Smallwood, Bachelor of Music Education '21, BA International Studies '13
This event is free and open to the public. For more information and to register, click the button below.
If you require accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this webinar, please contact Clara Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-688-1214. Requests made two weeks before an event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet all requests.
Unable to join the event live? No worries, register anyway. All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar and additional resources about a week following the event.