Summer Success: Alvis 180 Information Session
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Time: 12 to 1 p.m.
Host: ASC Career Success
lvis is committed to excellence and quality care to the individuals, families and communities we serve. The Alvis vision is that communities believe each person's potential is more important than their past. Our mission is to innovate and deliver evidence-based human service programs that empower those we serve to build successful and productive lives.
Our service lines are:
- Community and residential reentry programs for individuals and families with criminal justice involvement.
- Community behavioral health and substance abuse treatment.
- Programs for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities, including an intermediate care facility, licensed beds, supported living and behavioral support programs.
- Cognitive behavior specialist
- Community re-entry specialist
- Program manager
- Direct support professional
- Community specialist
Our ideal candidate would be someone that has an interest in pursuing behavioral health, criminal justice, social work, psychology or any other related field. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping clients maximize their potential and is community-orientated.
Please join us in our informal info session as we share more opportunities with our organization!