First 100 Days of the Biden Administration: Insights from History
Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Time: 4 to 5 p.m.
Host: Department of History
Join faculty experts from the Department of History for a conversation about the first one hundred days of the Biden administration.
- Maysan Haydar, Lecturer and Graduate Student, Department of History
- Treva Lindsey, Associate Professor, Department of Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Peter Mansoor, Professor and General Raymond E. Mason Jr. Chair in Military History, Department of History
- Margaret Newell, Professor, Department of History
- Joseph Parrott, Assistant Professor, Department of History
This event is free and open to the public. For more information and to register, click the button below.
If you require accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this webinar, please contact Clara Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-688-1214. Requests made two weeks before an event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet all requests.
Unable to join the event live? No worries, register anyway. All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar and additional resources about a week following the event.