The Office of Undergraduate Recruitment (OUR) serves as a resource and support center for transfer students in the College of Arts and Sciences. Through OUR and the TransPort Program, you'll find flexible programming that will allow you to determine your level of need and involvement. In addition to connecting you with college, university and community resources, academic support and opportunities for mentorship, you will also have the opportunity to serve as an ambassador for OUR and assist with transfer student recruitment.
Transfer Student Definition
Transfer applicants are students who have earned college- or university-level credits after high school graduation.
OUR will initially start offering its TransPort Program during the Autumn 2022 semester, expanding to serving transfer students who matriculate in subsequent semesters as well. Transfer students who are full-time and junior status are eligible to participate during their first semester on the Columbus campus.
Program benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Fostering a connection with staff members to ask questions, receive advice and check-in as needed
- Engaging with a network of support and leadership development through the transfer student ambassador program
- Building a community with other transfer students who are navigating campus through the lens of a shared experience
- Weekly newsletter communications that provide university resources and services and information on how to make connections on campus
- Opportunity to earn a $200 book voucher or Barnes & Noble gift card
Interested in joining or learning more about the TransPort program? Submit your information at the link below.