College of Arts and Sciences Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition:
- Students should review the information below sent by The Graduate School for details about the 3MT competition requirements.
- Questions about the Arts and Sciences 3MT competition can be sent to Dr. Brian Orefice, Assistant Dean for Graduate Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students can submit their video through this Qualtrics application by Tuesday, January 17, 2023.
- The Arts and Sciences 3MT competition will remain virtual. A recording of the finalist’s Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) video clip submission should be upload to OneDrive and they should provide a link in the application.
- Make sure the shared link is set to be shared so it is viewable by anyone with the link.
- If students have questions about uploading their video or need technical assistance, they should contact the IT Service Desk at: Phone: 614-688-4357 (HELP), Email: email@example.com.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the College and the Arts and Sciences nominee will be advanced toThe Graduate School competition on or before Wednesday, January 25, 2023.
- The Arts and Sciences 3MT will provide a grant to the top three competition awardees, transferred to their home department to be used for research and/or professional development:
- First place (Arts and Sciences 3MT nominee): $500
- Second place: $350
- Third place: $250
- The Graduate School will select the institutional nominee during their in-person 3MT competition on February 8, 2023.
- The Ohio State University finalist will be advancing to the Midwestern Association of Graduate Schools (MAGS) Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) competition in Chicago on March 31, 2023.