The 2022 Ohio State Graduate and Professional School Fair was a great success! On behalf of the College of Arts and Sciences Student Council, many thanks to the following student volunteers who supported this event. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Emily Moser, Kyra Charles, Tracy Nguyen, Emma Pancake, Aboud Tamim, Panyu Chen, G’Von Johnson, Anjani Kaluvala, Henry Schmulewitz, Anushka Mukherjee, Camryn Welsh, Jaden Zelidon, Tommy Guirguis, Minch Huang, Ali Hartzell, Stephanie Boyd, Naina Sarup, and Jacky Guo.
This event is open to current Ohio State undergraduate students.
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2022
Time: 4:30-6 p.m
Location: Performance Hall in the Ohio Union (Please bring your BuckID for entry)
All Ohio State students are invited to come and learn:
- Why you should apply to Ohio State for graduate or professional school?
- What's involved in applying?
- What undergraduate courses and programs can help you prepare?
Admissions representatives from more than 20 Ohio State graduate and professional schools, pre-law and pre-health academic advisors and Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success will be available to answer your questions.
This event is an option for Student Success Series credit and is approved as a STEP Program Professional Development Co-Curricular (PDC).
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Moritz College of Law
- College of Medicine
- College of Dentistry
- College of Nursing
- College of Optometry
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Public Health
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- College of Social Work
- Fisher College of Business
- John Glenn College of Public Affairs
- Department of Educational Studies
- Department of Human Sciences
- Department of Teaching and Learning
- Graduate-level Teacher Licensure Programs
- Knowlton School of Architecture
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
- School of Environment and Natural Resources
- College of Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success
- College of Arts and Sciences Pre-Health Advising
- College of Arts and Sciences Pre-Law Services
- Student Financial Aid
- Writing Center
- College of Engineering
- College of Veterinary Medicine