Join the Department of Economics Advisory Board for an informative panel discussion to learn about the various career paths in macroeconomics and banking along with the current issues the industry currently faces. Panelists will be economics alumni and faculty with experience in these fields.
- Chris Marshall, Former Treasurer at BBVA USA
- Gabriel Mihalache, Assistant Professor of Economics, The Ohio State University
- Tayfun Tuzun, Chief Financial Officer for the Bank of Montreal
- Willem Van Zandweghe, Assistant Vice President, Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Rosa Ailabouni (Moderator), International Management Consultant and Managing Partner of RMA Strategies, LLC
The event is free and open to all students and alumni. It will be held in person in Page Hall 020 and simulcasted virtually on Zoom. There will be pizza and refreshments available for those that attend the in person version of the event.
Please register now using the button below.
If you have any questions regarding the event or how to register, please contact Elizabeth Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.