2019 OSU Graduate and Professional School Fair
This event is open to current Ohio State undergraduate students.
Option for Student Success Series credit
Date: November 6, 2019 - Wednesday
Time: 4:30-6 p.m.
Location: Performance Hall, 1st Floor of the Ohio Union
All Ohio State students are invited to come and learn:
- Why you should apply to Ohio State for graduate or professional school?
- What's involved in applying?
- What undergraduate courses and programs can help you prepare?
Admissions representatives from more than 20 Ohio State graduate and professional schools, pre-law and pre-health academic advisors and ASC Career Success will be available to answer your questions.
This event is an option for Student Success Series credit.
The 2019 attendees are currently being finalized. Past attendees have included the following:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success
- College of Arts and Sciences Pre-Law and Pre-Health Advisors
- College of Dentistry
- College of Engineering
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- College of Optometry
- College of Pharmacy PharmD Program
- College of Public Health
- College of Social Work
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Educational Studies
- Department of Teaching and Learning
- Fisher College of Business
- Graduate-level Teacher Licensure Programs
- Higher Education and Student Affairs Program
- John Glenn College of Public Affairs
- Knowlton School of Architecture
- Moritz College of Law
- Princeton Review
- School of Environment and Natural Resources
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Student Financial Aid
- Writing Center