Arts District at Ohio State
Date: Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021
Time: 4 to 5 p.m.
Host: College of Arts and Sciences
Join College of Arts and Sciences leaders, faculty, and students for a conversation about the Arts District, including new facilities for the School of Music and the Department of Theatre, Film, and Media Arts.
- Jacob Athyal, MFA, Acting '21
- Nadine George-Graves, Chair and Professor, Department of Dance; Professor, Department of Theatre
- Brennan Harlow, Bachelor of Music Education, Choral '23
- Gretchen Ritter, Vice Provost and Executive Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Rachel Skaggs, Lawrence and Isabel Barnett Assistant Professor of Arts Management, Department of Arts Administration, Education, and Policy
- Sergio Soave, Associate Executive Dean of Facilities and Planning, College of Arts and Sciences; Professor, Department of Art
This event is free and open to the public. For more information and to register, click here.
If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this webinar, please contact Clara Davison at email@example.com or 614-688-1214. Requests made two weeks before an event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet all requests.
Unable to join the event live? No worries, register anyway. All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar and additional resources about a week following the event.