Diversity, Media and Women's Leadership in Sport: A Call to Action
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Location: 220 Schoenbaum Hall
Time: 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Host: Black Advertising and Strategic Communication Association, School of Communication, Sports and Society Initiative
Join the Sports and Society Initiative, the School of Communication, and the Black Advertising and Strategic Communication Association for a panel discussion on the role of diversity, media and women's leadership in sport. Panelists include:
- Dru Hancock: Former Chair, NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Committee; Member, NCAA Women's Basketball Oversight Committee; Senior Associate Commissioner, Big 12 Conference
- Roxanne Price: Director of Compliance and Sporting Behavior, Ohio High School Athletic Association
- Ericka Haney: Special Assistant to Head Coach, Ohio State Women's Basketball
- Alyssia Graves: Assistant Sports Director, Lantern TV
- Karen Dennis: Director, Ohio State Track & Field and Cross Country
The event is free and open to the public, but seating is limited. Parking is available at the Lane Avenue and Tuttle Park Place Garages.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.