Ideas of Race and Racism in History
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
Time: 4 to 5 p.m.
Host: Department of History
Join Department of History faculty and alumni for a conversation about ideas of race and racism in history.
- Nicholas Breyfogle, Associate Professor, Department of History; Director, Goldberg Center
- Alice Conklin, Arts and Sciences Distinguished Professor, Department of History
- Robin Judd, Associate Professor, Department of History
- Hasan Jeffries, Associate Professor, Department of History
- Deondre Smiles, Ph.D. Geography '20; Assistant Professor of Geography, University of Victoria, Canada
This event is free and open to the public. For more information and to register, click the button below.
If you require accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this webinar, please contact Clara Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-688-1214. Requests made two weeks before an event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet all requests.
Unable to join the event live? No worries, register anyway. All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar and additional resources about a week following the event.