Pandemics: Past, Present, Future
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2020
Time: 4-5 p.m.
Host: Department of History
Join us for a virtual panel discussion, "Pandemics: Past, Present, Future," featuring experts from the Department of History. From Plague to Influenza and HIV, learn about the history of global pandemics from our faculty in order to better understand the current coronavirus pandemic.
- John Brooke, Arts and Sciences Distinguished Professor of History; Professor of Anthropology; Director, Ohio State University Center for Historical Research
- Jim Harris, Lecturer, Department of History
- Thomas McDow, Associate Professor, Department of History
- Erin Moore, Post Doctoral Research Scientist, Heilbrunn Department of Population and Family Health, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
- Kristina Sessa, Associate Professor, Department of History
For more information and to register click here.